OK here is one with the new Granger

Upload or Link your Songs here. Create your own Forum (PM Admin for your own Subforum)

Moderator: longfxukxnhair

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

OK here is one with the new Granger

Postby surfnorthwest » 07 Jun 2009, 17:12

Put a little song together this weekend using the new Granger M50 amp. I know a few of you wanted to hear the amp so here it is, just remember I do not play in the style of Eddie VanHalen so get that out of your heads. :lick me

The gear used is listed below but you can hear the tone of the amp pretty good. Of course I never really pushed it into high gain becasue the song did not call for it, the master was on 6 for this song. Excuse my bass playing I was having too much fun and ripped off a couple of solos with it
Wind of the Wild.mp3
(9.2 MiB) Downloaded 860 times

Guitar - Carvin Ultra VC
Amp - Granger M50
Cab - Hellatone 30s and 60Ls
Bass - Carvin ICON5
Bass Amp - Carvin BX500
Drums -Drums on Demand
Synth Effects - Roland Fantom X6
Guitar effects used - Digitech Multi Chorus, Digitech Hardwire Reverb, Digitech Hardwire Delay, Homebrew CPR compressor
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

slowpokerhino
Knighted
Knighted
Has Liked: 30 times
Been liked: 30 times

Re: OK here is one with the new Granger

Postby slowpokerhino » 07 Jun 2009, 19:33

Sounds good Surf. :Thumbs

Spotted Dog
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
Has Liked: 105 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby Spotted Dog » 08 Jun 2009, 09:49

Cool man!
Joe, Jimi, Stevie, Derek, Carlos, Jimmy, Warren, Buddy, Dickie, Eric, Lonnie, Robin, Duane, Luther, David, Tommy, Walter

335, LPs, Strats, Teles, Myra -->> 2266, 425A, JTM1, JMP1H, JCM1H, Lone Star Special, Super Reverb, Dr Z Galaxie & Carmen Ghia, MG 15, Li'l Dawg Tweed Deluxe Clone

TS-808, Blues Driver; Lovepedal, Amp 50, MXR 78 BadAss, Les Lius, Java Boost, Fuzz Head, MXR 10 EQ, Deja Vibe, Cry Baby, Trinity Reverb, Alter Ego Delay, Rat, Big Muff, MK Boost

grangeramp
<25
<25
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Postby grangeramp » 08 Jun 2009, 15:09

Ok, I have to be biased (no pun intended) but here goes:

Sounds really cool Rick. Very ethereal piece. Sort of has a "Human Beings" (Van Halen) feel to it. The break at 3:36 is kind of Hendrix-y. I know you said you don't play in the style of VH, but the slower lines around the 4:20 mark have that cool "slip into feedback" Ed does sometimes. Nice job man.
Rock on,
Curt
www.GrangerAmp.com

Return to “Roadhouse Song Showcase and Members Tracks”