Moderator: longfxukxnhair

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Drum Backing Tracks - Site up

Postby surfnorthwest » 21 Mar 2010, 17:56

For any of you who need some drum backing tracks I have a new site up with a bunch of them now. You can demo and hear them at

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... ID=1051161

Drum Trax is a collection of drum loops I have created from many of my original recordings over the years. The Drum tracks are not just some cheesy constant loop of the same thing over and over but rather a full drum track consisting of verses, choruses, bridges, fills, and endings.

The tracks make a great practice tool for guitar and bass players as well as can serve as the drum track for your next song. Currently there are a total of 62 drum tracks you can demo and download. Each drum track is available for download for a very small fee.

If you would rather have a DVD of all 62 drum tracks in 24-bit high quality mastered WAV format then consider the purchase the entire collection on DVD for $59.95. I will ship this DVD to you free of charge, simply Email me at rick @surfnorthwest.com and tell me you would like the DVD and I will then send you a money request. Once you have received the request and paid PayPal I will send out the DVD the following day.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

DeanM
Irish Rocker
Irish Rocker
Has Liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Drum Backing Tracks - Site up

Postby DeanM » 24 Mar 2010, 15:25

just checked the page out surf theyre soundin good!! very good quality!

they were playin away in the background and i realised then that even just playin those in the background while surfin the net or whatever would be good to build up natural time keepin/rhythm!
Everybody seems to think i'm lazy.
I dont mind...I think they're crazy!

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: Drum Backing Tracks - Site up

Postby surfnorthwest » 24 Mar 2010, 15:38

They are meant to pratice with or write your own song with. If you like a drum track but cannot get the mojo for how guitar fits just take the name of the drum track and find that song by the same name on my music site. These drum tracks were all simply lifted from the drum track to my songs. Difference is they all were mastered when I soloed them fir that web site.

I am actually selling some :bgrin
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Return to “Recording Tips and Technique”