Moderator: longfxukxnhair

slowpokerhino
Knighted
Knighted
Has Liked: 30 times
Been liked: 30 times

Black Crowes

Postby slowpokerhino » 23 Oct 2009, 18:49

Just saw them last night. What a great show!! Very tight and Luther ripped it up! Nice mix of newer tunes and classics. As a bonus: they didn't play "She talks to angels" which pissed my wife off! :laugher

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: Black Crowes

Postby surfnorthwest » 23 Oct 2009, 20:01

What is wrong with that song? I kinda like it myself. Man everyone has been going to good concerts latley.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Kongels
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 9 times

Postby Kongels » 23 Oct 2009, 21:30

Surf are you going to see KISS? Wish I just saw the Black Crowes, have to see if they coming up here.

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Postby surfnorthwest » 23 Oct 2009, 21:47

I want to but I would have to take off two days from work and we will be doing some critical work removing some very contaminated nuclear cells during that time in Nov so Surf's boss says not a good idea.

I never seen them before but wanted to go see what the hype was all about and just to say I did see them. They will be in PDX on a Tuesday night which is a fucked up night to have concert anyways.

All I am seeing latley is stuff the Tri Cities is having, seen Heart a few weeks ago.....it was allright, and got tickets for Disney on Ice (I am being a good husband here) and Larry the Cable Guy. Just seen Kenny G will also be here so I might check him out too. Short of going to SEA or PDX or the Gorge I don't get much of a chance to see bands anymore.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Return to “Roadhouse Concerts Info and CD Reviews”