Moderator: longfxukxnhair

SteveD
Knighted
Knighted
Has Liked: 936 times
Been liked: 930 times

Y&T

Postby SteveD » 10 Oct 2010, 05:10

I caught up with Dave and the guys at Newcastle o2 Academy on Friday night and they were absolutely tremendous!! :rocker :rocker :party :party

Spoke to Dave afterwards and he is understandibly devastated at poor Phil Kennemore's cancer diagnosis. Phil is a lovely guy and I really wish him all the mojo he can handle (which is probably an enormous amount right now!).
Still my guitar gently weeps

Ritchie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Has Liked: 376 times
Been liked: 317 times

Re: Y&T

Postby Ritchie » 10 Oct 2010, 05:31

SteveD wrote:I caught up with Dave and the guys at Newcastle o2 Academy on Friday night and they were absolutely tremendous!! :rocker :rocker :party :party

Spoke to Dave afterwards and he is understandibly devastated at poor Phil Kennemore's cancer diagnosis. Phil is a lovely guy and I really wish him all the mojo he can handle (which is probably an enormous amount right now!).
I love Y&t , and I knew that Phil "had a bad back" but that was it , man , i'm totally bummed that it's the big "C" , I wish Phil nothing but the best and i'll keep hopin' for a full recovery :pray

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: Y&T

Postby surfnorthwest » 10 Oct 2010, 07:15

Y&T has always been one of my favorites from the old hair metal days, some very fine guitar work. Cancer just sucks, the older I get the more people I know touched by it. Sounds like he has metastatic cancer which is very bad and almost always fatal because it has spread. Miricles can and do happen and thats what he and other have to pray for.

Here is one of my favorite Y&T songs
Attachments
Y&T - Summertime Girls.mp3
(4.77 MiB) Downloaded 903 times
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Return to “Roadhouse Concerts Info and CD Reviews”