LedZeppelinGuns
<25
<25
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Ording a cab straight from Marshall...

Postby LedZeppelinGuns » 12 Sep 2009, 11:03

Hey everyone,

I finally got enough money saved up to buy the 425A, but I have no where to buy a new cab from in the city! There's only two places that sell it here, one place is selling it for $999 (Canadian before 13% tax) and the other one is selling for $1100 (same). The problem is, the place that is selling it "new" for $999 puts all of their stuff on the floor and lets people play it. This would be fine, except everytime I've ever bought something new from this place it's broken within a day or two. I asked the store if they would ship a new one in for me and they said that they wouldn't. They also only have one 425A in and its been sitting for about a month plugged in.

What I'm asking is if there is any way that anyone knows of for me to get a new cab (like in the box) shipped to me somehow for the $999 price?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
More guitars, amps, pedals, tuners, strings, picks, cables than any sane person needs...

LivewireBlanco
The Professor
The Professor
Has Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Ording a cab straight from Marshall...

Postby LivewireBlanco » 13 Sep 2009, 08:32

"I play country the way a good rock guitarist should."
http://www.myspace.com/buckshotbradley

LedZeppelinGuns
<25
<25
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Ording a cab straight from Marshall...

Postby LedZeppelinGuns » 13 Sep 2009, 17:32

thanks for the help, but sadly after shipping plus currecy differences that way just comes to way too much :nope
More guitars, amps, pedals, tuners, strings, picks, cables than any sane person needs...

Return to “Speakers and Cabinets”