surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Granger V20 Nitro

Postby surfnorthwest » 06 Nov 2010, 21:06

Got to give this amp some love.

My friend Curt Granger form Granger Amplification finally released his 20 watt Nitro. Impressive for a 1x12 combo. I got a email into him to see if he can add the power scale mod to it which I know he can, would be a great pratice amp then.

[youtube][/youtube]

* Handcrafted in USA
* Turret board wiring
* Output (RMS): 20 watts
* Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83S
* Power amp valves: 2 x 6V6S
* Solid state rectification
* Presence control
* Bass, Middle, Treble controls
* Normal Channel Volume
* Lead Channel Volume
* Master Volume
* Solo Boost
* 2 Button Footswitch
* 4/8/16 ohm impedance selector switch
* Carling switches
* Cliff input jacks
* Cliff output jacks
* Pointer control knobs
* Chassis external Bias test and adjust
www.GrangerAmp.com -
The Granger V20 Nitro valve amplifier is a 20 watt, high gain powerhouse, ready to rock any studio or club.

The controls feature Presence, Master Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Normal Channel Volume (Gain), and Lead Channel Volume (Gain).
A 2-button footswitch controls a mid/solo boost as well as channel selection. The preamp consists of 3 ECC83S valves. The power section runs on two 6V6S and is fixed biased.

A solid state (diode) rectifier and ample power supply filtering produces tight, punchy low end. For the service-minded player, an external bias adjustment with low voltage test points allows the user to bias the amp when replacing valves without removing the chassis (standard feature, only requires removal of the back panel).

The 1x12 combo features a Warehouse Guitar Speakers 12" Reaper speaker. Other speaker options are available upon request.

Amp settings for video: Presence: 7, Master Volume: 2 to 7, Bass: 7, Mids: 7, Treble: 7, Lead Volume: 7, Normal Volume: N/A.

Please visit http://www.GrangerAmp.com for current pricing and ordering.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Return to “Valve Amplifiers”