Moderator: longfxukxnhair

chess999
<25
<25
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 0

this even more ridiculous....

Postby chess999 » 23 Nov 2009, 21:24

ok I impulsively bought a Class 5 last week online before I researched and found out all about the infamous rattles. Took possession of the unit today in good ol Peoria IL- USA. Brand new in box. Even smelled fresh. Played thru it using my trusty Gibson ES335 for couple hours. Amp sounds really cool, can't dial a harsh tone if you tried. However, of course that made it all the worse to bear when I realized it rattles just like all the others I've read about. Come to find out Marshall probably won't have a new batch to ship till end of December. So for me to return this for exchange I'm probably looking at sometime in Jan 2010 after normal backlog is filled..if I'm lucky. Someone please tell me I have a better option here. Someone please tell me that an outfit like Marshall wouldn't have issued an amp without listening for rattles first? I mean c'mon. I expect that crap from China but Britain? Thought we were supposed to be buddies here- lol. Anyhow, I'm only trying to joke a little to temper down my extreme irritation. Voiding warranties amd all that goofy crap aside, has anyone out there been able to successfully fix the rattling issue themselves at home.? If so, by what method? thx in advance

Return to “Marshall Class 5”