Moderator: longfxukxnhair

quinelato
<25
<25
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Marshall MA problems.

Postby quinelato » 15 Oct 2013, 16:00

hello friends, I have a problem with my marshall ma 100c. sometimes when I switch to OD remains clean, sometimes turn on OD but the volume is too high. when this happens the volume does not decrease, and the midle button is loose and push for changes in the volume. is very strange. Not to mention that the reverb does not work. how to repair this? :wtf

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: Marshall MA problems.

Postby surfnorthwest » 15 Oct 2013, 19:28

Welcome to the Roadhouse, is this a used amp??

It is always to difficult to reply with how to fix something like this. You definitely have some problems going on that would be best served on a work bench with a competent technician. Many things work together so many things must be checked. I could not even guess the problem.

If you purchased new have it repaired under warranty, if not I would simply pay to have a estimate and diagnoses. Once you know that you may want to attempt the repair yourself.

Sorry I can't be more help.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

quinelato
<25
<25

Postby quinelato » 16 Oct 2013, 10:25

I think that the problem is in the midle potentiometer. the button is loose. as I know how to repair the reverb now. I happen to live in a cididade far from an expert licensed marshall to cover my warranty.

quinelato
<25
<25

Postby quinelato » 16 Oct 2013, 12:02

ANNDD, the amp is new

Anitoli
Knighted
Knighted
Has Liked: 2610 times
Been liked: 2688 times

Postby Anitoli » 16 Oct 2013, 13:16

Only thing is, if you DO start poking around inside it will void any remaining warranty. Take this into consideration especially if you think it might be out of your ability to repair.

Return to “Marshall MA”