Moderator: longfxukxnhair

Spotted Dog
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
Has Liked: 105 times
Been liked: 44 times

Jam and Backing Tracks

Postby Spotted Dog » 18 Jan 2010, 08:49

These guys have some of the best out there that I have come across...

http://www.jamtrackcentral.com/
Joe, Jimi, Stevie, Derek, Carlos, Jimmy, Warren, Buddy, Dickie, Eric, Lonnie, Robin, Duane, Luther, David, Tommy, Walter

335, LPs, Strats, Teles, Myra -->> 2266, 425A, JTM1, JMP1H, JCM1H, Lone Star Special, Super Reverb, Dr Z Galaxie & Carmen Ghia, MG 15, Li'l Dawg Tweed Deluxe Clone

TS-808, Blues Driver; Lovepedal, Amp 50, MXR 78 BadAss, Les Lius, Java Boost, Fuzz Head, MXR 10 EQ, Deja Vibe, Cry Baby, Trinity Reverb, Alter Ego Delay, Rat, Big Muff, MK Boost

TonyC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has Liked: 27 times
Been liked: 14 times

Re: Jam and Backing Tracks

Postby TonyC » 18 Jan 2010, 12:37

That Alex Hutchings guy really is impressive. He has a very unique and a nice living tone, and a beautiful way of expressing those jazzy things he plays. He sure knows his stuff!

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Postby surfnorthwest » 18 Jan 2010, 15:04

Excellent stuff.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

DeanM
Irish Rocker
Irish Rocker
Has Liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Postby DeanM » 23 Jan 2010, 07:38

TonyC wrote:That Alex Hutchings guy really is impressive. He has a very unique and a nice living tone, and a beautiful way of expressing those jazzy things he plays. He sure knows his stuff!
:eek man that guy is good!!! anytime iv come across sites like that i usually turn back when it says "Buy" but im actually considerin buyin his stuff!!

as you said, very expressive!! and the odd part or two of his vids reminded me of Jason becker!!

thanks for sharin spotted Dog! was in the need of something different to try recently!
Everybody seems to think i'm lazy.
I dont mind...I think they're crazy!

Spotted Dog
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
Has Liked: 105 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby Spotted Dog » 23 Jan 2010, 09:05

I've purchased several of their backing track packages. The production values are high and they cover a lot of material, so if you need some practice material you can't go wrong with their products. Tabs and chords are included of course, you can listen before you buy, and they offer free tracks to customers.
Joe, Jimi, Stevie, Derek, Carlos, Jimmy, Warren, Buddy, Dickie, Eric, Lonnie, Robin, Duane, Luther, David, Tommy, Walter

335, LPs, Strats, Teles, Myra -->> 2266, 425A, JTM1, JMP1H, JCM1H, Lone Star Special, Super Reverb, Dr Z Galaxie & Carmen Ghia, MG 15, Li'l Dawg Tweed Deluxe Clone

TS-808, Blues Driver; Lovepedal, Amp 50, MXR 78 BadAss, Les Lius, Java Boost, Fuzz Head, MXR 10 EQ, Deja Vibe, Cry Baby, Trinity Reverb, Alter Ego Delay, Rat, Big Muff, MK Boost

DeanM
Irish Rocker
Irish Rocker
Has Liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Postby DeanM » 24 Jan 2010, 05:18

i think il def get a package or two!!!
Everybody seems to think i'm lazy.
I dont mind...I think they're crazy!

Return to “Roadhouse Technique”