Guitar Gods Festival FLA

Post information of your bands website, Facebook, My Space. Soundclick or MixExposure site

Moderator: longfxukxnhair

Mike_LA
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
Has Liked: 712 times
Been liked: 455 times

Guitar Gods Festival FLA

Postby Mike_LA » 17 Dec 2015, 08:15

If anyone is in Fla and wants to play with Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai, Nicko McBrain ,and Rudy Sarzo then check out the Guitar Gods Web Link

Jan 1st is the deadline for submission and the event takes place Feb 19th 2016

:headbanger
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE NEXT GUITAR GOD?

Guitar Gods Festival is the ultimate rock party – with cold drinks, tropical beaches, and a star-studded lineup filled to the brim with rock legends, what more could you ask for?

Set in the North Beach Bandshell - an open-air amphitheater surrounded by the palm trees and golden sands of Miami Beach - Guitar Gods Festival will be a true celebration of rock guitar. The centerpiece of the Guitar Gods Festival is the online competition, where budding artists will duke it out to determine the next Guitar God. The contest is open to all acoustic and electric guitar players of any age, whether they be soloists, duos, or full bands – anything goes as long as there’s a guitarist. The submissions will be voted on by fans and an all-star panel of judges, with eight performers being selected to perform at the event on February 19th, and one lucky performer winning an all-expenses paid cabin and a performance slot on the Axes & Anchors cruise - as well as a lot of cool gear from our sponsors! The Guitar Gods Festival will also will feature performances by Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai, and Nicko McBrain of Iron Maiden, with more performers to be announced.

What are you waiting for?
6101 // DSL-1H // JVM-1H // DSL1C // AVT50 // JTM30 // MS-2 // Vox // Orange // Fender // Avid // Peavy // :Thumbs

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: Guitar Gods Festival FLA

Postby surfnorthwest » 17 Dec 2015, 11:11

That would be a lot of fun....
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Return to “Band Promotion”