Check out my new website.

Post information of your bands website, Facebook, My Space. Soundclick or MixExposure site

Moderator: longfxukxnhair

Cr4nK
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 9 times

Check out my new website.

Postby Cr4nK » 07 Feb 2011, 19:35

Hi, i just got done working on my site. Check it out here http://mayo.x10.mx
I need help picking out a domain name (something.com) for my website, all help appreciated.

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: Check out my new website.

Postby surfnorthwest » 07 Feb 2011, 19:44

Very tasty originals, I like them. If you are looking for a domain name for you personally how about

mayoguitarclinic.com
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Cr4nK

Postby Cr4nK » 09 Feb 2011, 16:39

Cool idea with the domain name, although I am trying to think of something short. Too bad mayo.com is owned by Hellman's. I was going to buy mayomusic.com, but someone beat me to it, it was available early February and now its gone. I think someone is watching me :scared .

eljeffebrown
<25
<25
Been liked: 0

Postby eljeffebrown » 10 Feb 2011, 10:30

quote,

"This is the second part of an epic masterpiece "Turn Me Loose", which was specifically written for live show endings. This video features my solo, which at parts interacts with the audience, Wags (vocalist), and Bobby (drummer). This is how a perfect rock show ends."

Your a legend in your own mind aren't you? Ridiculous! :crazy :Jerkoff
ME + ESP + EMG + MARSHALL + CARVIN = MARSHALL JCM 900 4500 MG10CD

Cr4nK

Postby Cr4nK » 10 Feb 2011, 16:13

eljeffebrown wrote:quote,

"This is the second part of an epic masterpiece "Turn Me Loose", which was specifically written for live show endings. This video features my solo, which at parts interacts with the audience, Wags (vocalist), and Bobby (drummer). This is how a perfect rock show ends."

So?

-- Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm --

You just reminded me of this fridge magnet i saw while back. It said "I can't hear you over the sound of how EPIC I am". Anyways, thanks for bringing up that video description because I was meaning to delete the epic word.

I don't think that you could of worded it any better. I do love what I do, and enjoy it so much that I decided to create a website and share my music for free with anyone and everyone that is interested.

Thanks for checking out my website.

eljeffebrown
<25
<25
Been liked: 0

Postby eljeffebrown » 10 Feb 2011, 23:20

Cr4nK wrote:
eljeffebrown wrote:quote,

So?

-- Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm --

You just reminded me of this fridge magnet i saw while back. It said "I can't hear you over the sound of how EPIC I am". Anyways, thanks for bringing up that video description because I was meaning to delete the epic word.

I don't think that you could of worded it any better. I do love what I do, and enjoy it so much that I decided to create a website and share my music for free with anyone and everyone that is interested.

Thanks for checking out my website.
Point, proven!
ME + ESP + EMG + MARSHALL + CARVIN = MARSHALL JCM 900 4500 MG10CD

Return to “Band Promotion”