Moderator: longfxukxnhair

Sully807
Quality Control
Quality Control
Has Liked: 347 times
Been liked: 829 times

Plea to marshall for a jmd mini

Postby Sully807 » 21 Aug 2013, 09:00

I've been thinking about being sensible and putting my vintage modern (and what ever may replace it) aside at home and getting something like a Roland mini cube or even a orange micro terror just to avoid burning through valves too quick ( im poor you see) but I just had a thought, marshall should do a micro jmd, think like the Roland cube series, which are impressive little bits of kit, but with the marshall tone selection and styling there, ok it wouldn't be valve, but It'd serve it's purpose, I'd definitely buy one if they could also compete on price point
les Paul -> cry baby -> mxr/CAE boost/line driver -> mxr m77 super bad ass modified OD -> marshall 2266 front end ->loop -> TC flashback delay -> mxr 10 band EQ -> marshall sv-1 chorus -> loop return -> marshall mf280a 4x12 cab

Mike_LA
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
Has Liked: 712 times
Been liked: 455 times

Re: Plea to marshall for a jmd mini

Postby Mike_LA » 22 Sep 2013, 12:40

Well, in the event Marshall doesn't hear your pleas I would recommend a used Egnater tweaker.

Lots of good sounds, lots of good tube choices, last week on ebay 2 went for close to $200.

Next to my 6100, the tweaker 15 is the second choice and I have a tiny and micro terror.
6101 // DSL-1H // JVM-1H // DSL1C // AVT50 // JTM30 // MS-2 // Vox // Orange // Fender // Avid // Peavy // :Thumbs

Return to “Marshall JMD1”