Moderator: longfxukxnhair

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Classic Audio FX

Postby surfnorthwest » 15 Nov 2017, 18:11

One of the company's I want to visit at NAMM 2018 is Classic Audio FX . I like the idea of being able to adjust the pedal on the fly. I am interested in their buffered active volume pedal.

Check some of these out.... https://www.classicaudiofx.com/

Passive Volume Roller G2 $ 119.00

Foothills' Active Volume, this one I want to check out. The Classic Audio FX Foothills is our second entry into the volume pedal game. You have been asking for it and we listened. By taking the tried and proven roller design and combining it with an active buffer we have been able to develop a roller pedal that is truly a space saver without any compromises.

"Norm" mode - This is the best representation of a standard volume pedal. A fairly linear perceived volume change along the entire sweep of the pedal
"Flat" mode- In this mode volume changes will be more sensitive and dramatic in the first 1/2 of the pedals sweep
"Scoop" mode - In this mode volume changes will be more sensitive and dramatic in the second 1/2 of the pedals sweep.

Aloft' Shimmer Reverb $ 199.00

Stumphouse' Drive Roller $ 199.00
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Alpeggio
Secret Blueser
Secret Blueser
Has Liked: 5144 times
Been liked: 3146 times

Re: Classic Audio FX

Postby Alpeggio » 16 Nov 2017, 00:54

They look cool, and it's a great idea in a pedal to have it easily adjustable.
SV20 Plexi, JTM45, YJM plexi, KK800, JTM60, JTM1, JMP1, JCM1, DSL1, JVM1.

Return to “Guitar Effects”