Moderator: longfxukxnhair

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Build and save song presets for all your pedals

Postby surfnorthwest » 29 May 2021, 13:50

Nice piece of gear, now those with large pedal boards can simply program the settings for any song and call them up. Game changer.

Strymon has introduced Conduit, a USB MIDI interface for pedals. Conduit is a premium, easily configurable, ultra-reliable MIDI interface that will work with just about any quarter-inch MIDI equipped effects pedals you have, and it also offers the best USB computer connection available for any TRS MIDI pedal.

Conduit is easy to set up and use, with plug-in-and-go functionality. Each of Conduit's four bi-directional TRS jacks are independently configurable to work with most quarter-inch MIDI equipped pedals. Built-in grounding isolation ensures the quiet operation you expect from Strymon. And for pedals that only need to receive MIDI, Dual Mode allows you to connect two pedals to a single TRS output using an optional TRS splitter cable.

Conduit is designed to be a rock solid USB MIDI interface between your computer and your pedals. Send MIDI control change messages from a sequencer for perfectly synced pedal parameter changes. Automate pedal preset changes, load and save presets, or send SYSEX messages—all from your computer.

My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

jeffsmusic4919
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has Liked: 414 times
Been liked: 362 times

Re: Build and save song presets for all your pedals

Postby jeffsmusic4919 » 29 May 2021, 16:05

Never underestimate the power of good switching. Just a tiny bit of delay between sounds can seem like a lifetime playing live and holding out a note. I am kinda wondering who used the TRS for MIDI first? I first saw it with Marshall. It is pretty ingenious though. A basic MIDI connection is only three wires.

Return to “Guitar Effects”