Moderator: longfxukxnhair

BenjiJuanKenobi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Simply the best pedal board around

Postby BenjiJuanKenobi » 12 Jun 2009, 20:23

For my money, I think the PedalPad is the best pedal board around. It keeps things very neat. You can incorporate a power supply that accommodates typical barrel-style Boss power plugs, mini plugs and wall warts. Some models give you two tiers in which to organize the pedals. You can also incorporate a small routing module. Very customizable. When you are done playing, put the top on via the removable hinges.

Had mine for years and love it. :love

Check out their web site at http://www.pedalpad.com
The goal is soul. May the Force be with you.

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: Simply the best pedal board around

Postby surfnorthwest » 12 Jun 2009, 21:03

I seen those a couple months ago and those are what inspired me to build my own. Even their biggest board was not going to be big enough so I rippped the design I bit and built my own. But you are right they are excellent pedal boards. There biggest one sells for $349 and mine cost about $180 to build.
pedal.jpg
pedal.jpg (163.36 KiB) Viewed 591 times
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

BenjiJuanKenobi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Simply the best pedal board around

Postby BenjiJuanKenobi » 13 Jun 2009, 05:15

Ya, it's cool and economical to build your own. Still, all the features of the PedalPad are worth the extra money to me.

The way the modular plates can be positioned at 2 different angles is a smart detail. I also love the fact that most of your cabling with the PedalPad is neatly hidden away. The real selling point for me was the power supply. Constant power to all my pedals regardless of the power connection type. Love it. Love it. Love it.
The goal is soul. May the Force be with you.

Return to “Guitar Effects”