Moderator: longfxukxnhair

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

limited run and the Special Collectors Edition

Postby surfnorthwest » 25 Aug 2010, 18:04

From the AFD website. Explains the difference between the general limited run and the Special Collectors Edition. Don't need a flight case nor the fanboy bling, what I do want is a power scaling 100 watt Marshall.
As we get ever closer to the impending launch in October of our most talked about and anticipated amplifier to date, we are pleased to announce that music stores across the globe are now officially taking pre-orders for the 2300 Limited Edition AFD100 heads.

We have received a number of questions asking what the difference is going to be between the general limited run and the Special Collectors Edition. Both units are essentially going to be similar in appearance, for example both will have the brushed silver front and rear panels and black covering, but the Collectors Edition will be personally hand signed by the man himself. Each unit will come complete with Slash's own personal settings which will be featured in the accompanying handbook, so you can always be sure of achieving that great AFD tone. Both units will come with a Certificate of Authenticity as well as another certificate which will be signed by those staff in our UK factory that are involved in the design and build process of each individual amplifier. Included in the sale of the general limited head will be a signature dust cover, a specially designed AFD Owners Club t-shirt plus a number of other accessories that will be announced in a future blog. The Collectors Edition head will be sold with it's very own AFD Slash signature flight case and AFD Owners Club work shirt as well as other top quality accessories which too will be confirmed at a later date
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

gtrman
Knighted
Knighted
Has Liked: 580 times
Been liked: 550 times

Re: limited run and the Special Collectors Edition

Postby gtrman » 25 Aug 2010, 23:57

Probably $1000 more as well... i'll get the regular edition.
Fractal AX-8
Axe-Fx III

Charvel Guthrie Govan Signature HSH Caramelized Ash
Charvel Guthrie Govan Signature HSH Flame Maple
Suhr 80's Shred MKII Tiger Stripe
Gibson LP VOS 57 Goldtop
PRS John Mayer Silver Sky Horizon

Return to “Marshall AFD 100”