Moderator: longfxukxnhair

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Ambrosonics Introduces Pickup Director

Postby surfnorthwest » 04 Jun 2013, 18:28

AMBROSONICS, LLC, a high technology music product company, introduces the Pickup Director now available in different models with expandable options. Pickup Director is a programmable and re-configurable pickup switching system with patented optical switching technologies. It’s designed to fit onboard many guitars and basses and runs from a single 9V battery. AMBROSONICS also offers a remote power pack so NO battery is required in the instrument.

The Pickup Director allows pickups to be wired in series, parallel, series/parallel, in-phase or out-of-phase and to blend Piezo pickups as well. The push/pull POT puts you into MENU mode and by turning the pot, auditions the different sounds. Push the POT down and it stores to the 3-Position Bank Select switch provided and your 5-Position Blade Switch or 3-Position Selector in SG/Les Paul guitars. Both models allow for upgrading so you’re not locked in. There are also connections for our Mezzanine Expander boards that allow Hum, Single, Hum configurations, programmable 2 band, 3 band or 4 band EQ and many new surprises to come soon.

http://www.ambrosonics.com/

My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Papus
Paid to Shit
Paid to Shit
Has Liked: 80 times
Been liked: 896 times

Re: Ambrosonics Introduces Pickup Director

Postby Papus » 04 Jun 2013, 22:24

That is fucken cool.
About time, too.
I've got phase and "Bridge On" switches on three of my Strats, this gives me every possible combination of pickup and phase but in parallel only.
I've got one Strat wired series, Brian May style.
This Ambrosonics looks like it can do all of the above, sweet!
Dime that puppy!!!

sikter
Knighted
Knighted
Has Liked: 463 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Re: Ambrosonics Introduces Pickup Director

Postby sikter » 04 Jun 2013, 23:51

hmmmm Do I need another microcontroller in my rig?
Yes, why not... I like the idea
:dunno

Return to “Guitar Pickups”