El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Tone Wood Amp - A New Way to Play Acoustic Guitar

Postby surfnorthwest » 02 Aug 2020, 06:10

I want one of these, very cool.

$249 - $299
https://store.tonewoodamp.com/?pk_vid=1596374025e0ffe9
The ToneWoodAmp works virtually with any electro- acoustic guitar. For Non-Electric-Acoustic Guitar’s we are offering high quality “technician-free” pickup bundles: a Fishman Neo-D soundhole magnetic pickup for steel string guitars and the Kremona NG-1 tie-bar piezo pickup for nylon string guitars.

Inputs and outputs: the TWAmp has one 1/4″ input (from guitar), one 1/4″ output (to amp or P.A.) and one 1/8″ TRRS I/O for iDevice (and other devices).

Effects: Built-in 8 effects: 3 types of Reverbs, Echo/Delay, Tremolo/Delay, Leslie style Tremolo, Auto-Wah, and Overdrive. (+Chorus Via USB Update)

Effect parameters: each effect has three parameters. For example, the delay/echo effect has the following: Speed, Feedback and Reverb.

Save/recall of effect settings: there are 10 memory locations for each effect where you can store/recall favorite effect settings.

Power: 3 AA batteries hold for an average of 8 hours.

My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Return to “Guitar Pickups”