Haze 15 still in production?

Haze 40watt and 15 watt

Moderator: longfxukxnhair

Forum rules
HAZE MHZ 15 HEAD- 15W, guitar head-unit, five-tube chassis, preamp: 3 X ECC83, power: 2 X 6V6, solid-state rectifier, two channels, reverb, echo, vibe, chorus, front gold control panel, single input, nine knobs (effects adjust, effects depth, r, b, m, t, OD v, OD g, Clean v), power switch, effects switch, channel switch, bright switch, rear panel: emulated line out, two speaker jacks (16 ohm, 8 ohm), effects loop with on/off switch, footswitch jack, two-button footswitch included, black covering, gray grille with white piping and white script Marshall logo, 20.5 lbs., mfg. 2009-2012.

HAZE MHZ 40C COMBO - 40W, 1-12 in. Celestion G12T-66 speaker, guitar combo, five-tube chassis, preamp: 3 X ECC83, power: 2 X EL34, solid-state rectifier, two channels, reverb, echo, vibe, chorus, front gold control panel, single input, 10 knobs (Normal Ch. v, OD Ch. v, OD Ch. g, t, m, b, p, r, effect depth, effects adjust), bright switch, boost switch (Normal Ch.), channel switch, boost switch (OD Ch.), effects switch, standby switch, power switch, rear panel: emulated line out, two speaker jacks (16 ohm, 8 ohm), effects loop with on/off switch, footswitch jack, two-button footswitch included, black covering, gray grille with white piping and white script Marshall logo, 44.7 lbs., mfg. 2009-2012.

HAZE MHZ112 SPEAKER CABINET - 1-12 in. Celestion G12-66 Marquee speaker, closed back, straight or angled front, designed for use with the Haze MHZ 15 Head, black covering, dark gray grille cloth with white piping and white script Marshall logo, mfg. 2009-2012.

Lantzmann
<25
<25
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Haze 15 still in production?

Postby Lantzmann » 11 Nov 2012, 02:01

I am new here, so Hello everyone! I recently bought a used Haze 15 full stack and I have been wanting one for about a year now. But while shopping around the internet I noticed that no one was selling any Haze 15's new. Any of them that were available were all used. So I said shit I better get one now while they are easier to get and still in good shape. So I see they are still listed on Marshall's website but none of the big music stores are selling them new, just second hand. The sites just say not available, not out of stock like you see when they will be getting more soon. So has anyone heard what the deal is with them?

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: Haze 15 still in production?

Postby surfnorthwest » 11 Nov 2012, 05:17

There are a few Marshall's that are being fazed out, the Haze is one of them. It is up to the distributors to announce this as Marshall allows for any remaining stock to be sold. Sometimes the retailers simple list them as "unavailable.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Lantzmann
<25
<25

Postby Lantzmann » 11 Nov 2012, 07:30

Thanks, El jefe! I thought that's what was happening. Glad I got mine now in excellent condition and with a 1 yr Guitar center warranty.

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Postby surfnorthwest » 11 Nov 2012, 07:58

IMO the Haze was one of those Marshall's that never really caught on although it is a really good amp. This can happen when a amp is not marketed properly.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Lantzmann
<25
<25

Postby Lantzmann » 11 Nov 2012, 10:32

Yes I think your right! And YouTube and other video sites don't help either. Meaning that people post there own videos demonstrating the guitar or amp and it is not a good recording or watchers seem to think it is HiFi and that they can hear the most intricate, delicate and minuscule sounds and condemn the person and or product. I read them in the comments below all the time.

jhall
<25
<25
Been liked: 5 times

Postby jhall » 05 Sep 2013, 04:25

I just got a Haze 40C a couple weeks ago and after changing one cap and clipping another ( I did a couple other cap mods but reversed them as the amp became too bright) biased it, and have a V-30 speaker in it (not needed from my reading here but it sure sounds good to me) the amp is excellent!

Karnac
<100 Posts
<100 Posts
Been liked: 4 times

Postby Karnac » 26 Nov 2013, 04:47

I just came across a few YouTube videos on the Haze. The first one was great and just like previously mentioned all out of stock. That's too bad it's discontinued, maybe because it was a stack configuration? Anyway, Marshall have something they replaced it with?

Return to “Marshall Haze”