Moderator: longfxukxnhair

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

More 50th goodies coming

Postby surfnorthwest » 11 Apr 2012, 10:14

From Chris George, anyone want to hazard a guess?
Am working on the next stage of my Marshall 50th Anniversary master plan... Something cool happening very soon. -- Chris George
Like how he said "Master Plan"
:think
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

JkGriffin
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
Has Liked: 46 times
Been liked: 157 times

Re: More 50th goodies coming

Postby JkGriffin » 11 Apr 2012, 13:15

A Marshall ice-cube machine?
Everybody having a 25 year (or older Marshall) gets a free restauration/refurbishment, EPA and Auto-Bias installed for free?
Marshall handkerchief?
Marshall beer?
Announcing JB as their new artist to bring Marshall into the next 50 years? Justing Bieber that is...
Free trip to Marshall UK, all expenses paid and grand Marshall factory tour for all members of this forum?
Marshall starts with art? You know... Marshall Arts... get it? :roll
Or could it be??? What we've been waiting for every time they put something up on twitter... The Marshall drumsticks?
Or that thing about a 50th Anniversary Marshall amplifier?

Hell... my expectations have been so high a couple of times now that I don't expect anything for my own good... meaning I'll accept anything at this point... well... except having Justin Bieber fronting Marshall... Hell... I'd sell my Marshalls cheap then and get a proper Vox or Fender or a Roland Cube or something... :bgrin

Bring it on... I don't have a clue. Would be fun if it could be that new 50th Anniversary 50W head due to be shipped Q4 2012. Taking orders soon...
I'm really drooling over a Gibson ES-355 right now, and I'm afraid that any Marshall amp over 2K$ definitely will be over my budget for the rest of the year... so it would be good to be able to take a well considered decision...

Edit: I gotta be honest... I'm not really sure I get to buy that ES355 regardless... it's to expensive... even for my liking, but hey...

Return to “Marshall 50th Anniversary”