Marker
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has Liked: 393 times
Been liked: 321 times

JTM1 and JMP1 back on sale?

Postby Marker » 09 Nov 2015, 05:13

Latelly some stores have the JTM1 and JMP1 available again :

https://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Mar ... 028162-000 - JTM1 half stack, 599 Euro

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_ ... 0215593132 - JMP1H , 500 Euro

Is Marshall reissuing it?

Torshalla
Knighted
Knighted
Has Liked: 2638 times
Been liked: 1527 times

Re: JTM1 and JMP1 back on sale?

Postby Torshalla » 09 Nov 2015, 09:02

I guess not all were actually sold...

redeyedjim
<25
<25
Has Liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: JTM1 and JMP1 back on sale?

Postby redeyedjim » 30 Nov 2015, 15:56

So, funny (?) story about that guitarguitar link if you are in the US or Canada. Yes, they actually have these in stock. Yes, they are even on sale(!), but NO (and I really mean NO!!!!!, as in "No f@#%ing way!") they will NOT ship any Marshall amp directly to a North American address. Believe me, I tried! I ordered one on Thursday, only to have my purchase halted and my payment refunded a couple of days later. This lead to a fun exchange with guitarguitar.com's sales manager, who was very earnest and who genuinely felt bad that he could not sell me one, but nonetheless was not going risk his store's relationship with Marshall by selling and shipping one to a North American address. Marshall is apparently very rigid in the way they maintain divisions within their regional sales network, and they are adamant that their UK retailers cannot ship outside of the UK sales channel. It sucks IMO, but it's their business and it is what it is.

So...if you want to take advantage of this and you are in the US or Canada, either cozy up to someone with a UK address who is willing to forward the amp to your US or Canadian address, or use this as an excuse to justify a quick trip to the UK.

Return to “Marshall 50th Anniversary”