Moderator: longfxukxnhair

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

New DSL owners manual posted

Postby surfnorthwest » 03 Sep 2012, 08:52

For those that want to take a look at the new generation DSL owners manual I have posted it up in the Owners Manual Forum.

The Marshall website also has these now.

There are diffences in this model vs the JCM2000 Model. From what I understand the reverb is now digital, there is the 50% power reduction switch, and they have been tweaked for a more deep metal tone.

I undeestand the decision to manufacture outside of the UK, this keeps Marshall competitive and gives us consumers a great price. Lets wait until some of us buy these before we assume anything.with quality. No matter if we like it or not products can be built in these countries with quality. Time will tell.

I am excited to try the 100 watt head, for $899 that is a great price.
Attachments
dsl100h-feature.jpg
dsl100h-feature.jpg (21.09 KiB) Viewed 1472 times
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

leewaun
<25
<25
Has Liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: New DSL owners manual posted

Postby leewaun » 29 Jun 2013, 15:37

Where can you get the schematics for these amps?

I already have the manual.

Far Rider
<100 Posts
<100 Posts
Has Liked: 145 times
Been liked: 57 times

Postby Far Rider » 29 Jun 2013, 18:04

Thanks Surf. As an 8 month owner of this amp, I can't recommend it highly enough. This is my first high power Marshall tube amp so my exuberance might not live up to the expectations of people who are true connoisseurs of fine Marshall equipment. That being said, they are very well built and quality controlled by inspectors from the U.K. That is good enough for me.

sikter
Knighted
Knighted
Has Liked: 463 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby sikter » 30 Jun 2013, 23:54

It's all about menagement, supervising and quality control. Menagement has to set the standard, supervisors make sure workers do it correct way and quality control has to stop and throw away each part what doesn't meet the standard.
I get calls from angry costumers about product designed 15 years ago. It's almost always serie No from same year when we got new leader team. They almost fucked up 60 year old company. Funny thing is that we export even to China.
I really wonder when will they start to copy our products and start production over there.
:dunno

Return to “Marshall DSL (2012-2017)”