Germino HR100

Members post your gear for sale here

Moderator: longfxukxnhair

Forum rules
Members here are welcome to list their gear for sale. If you are a business and list your gear without prior permission from the site Admin it will be deleted. Posts older then 60 days will pruned.

Any gear to be posted for sale must have a price, your location and a picture must be posted.

ClassicRock88
Roadhouse Professor
Roadhouse Professor
Has Liked: 263 times
Been liked: 446 times

Germino HR100

Postby ClassicRock88 » 13 Feb 2018, 06:44

2008 Germino Headroom 100. I'm not super hip about letting this one go, but I set a goal for myself a couple years ago and if I could get out of this what I put into it, I should be able to accomplish said goal :)

This is an artistic-level clone of a 1968 Superlead. This particular amp is a low-voltage amp (around 460V on the plates). It sounds enormous as you'd expect. Between purchase and shipping I have about $1750 in it and I'd like to get that out of it. I'm firm on that price. Amp ships from St. Louis and shipping and PayPal fees are included in the asking price.
Attachments
Germino1.JPG
Germino1.JPG (266.79 KiB) Viewed 78 times
Germino2.JPG
Germino2.JPG (281.59 KiB) Viewed 78 times
Germino3.JPG
Germino3.JPG (232.17 KiB) Viewed 78 times
Headroom1.JPG
Headroom1.JPG (484.22 KiB) Viewed 78 times
Headroom2.JPG
Headroom2.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 78 times

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 3368 times
Been liked: 5626 times

Re: Germino HR100

Postby surfnorthwest » 13 Feb 2018, 17:40

Beautiful amp man, really is. Isn't there a forum for Germino amps still? If so would be good to post it over there too.

I find it insulting when trying to sell amps like Germino, Suhr, Fargen, and many other Marshall clones, they just take a ass beating on the used market. Don't sell it at a loss man, not worth it.

Good luck
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast'

ClassicRock88
Roadhouse Professor
Roadhouse Professor
Has Liked: 263 times
Been liked: 446 times

Re: Germino HR100

Postby ClassicRock88 » 14 Feb 2018, 05:56

Thanks Surf.

Yeah I'm not going to sell it for less than that. Te asking price is what I bought it for. I have no issues keeping it and would like to do so. Only reason I'm selling it is that I'm still working on my pilot's license and that amount would probably get me where I needed to get to finish it. So it's not a "I need to sell this." I just have a 50 watt that I like a lot, I have the Monterey clone that Curt Granger built for me and so this is an extra that I pull out occasionally because it's a piece of art as much as it is a tool.

Return to “Roadhouse Classifieds”