surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Vox Announces New VX50 GTV and VX15 GT Amplifiers

Postby surfnorthwest » 17 Jan 2019, 06:42

Very intresting cabinet design.

Vox has announced the new VX50 GTV and VX15 GT amplifiers, the latest additions to the company’s VX Series.

Featuring Vox’s proprietary Virtual Element Technology, the company is touting the VX50 GTV and VX15 GT as its most accurate and realistic amp models to date. Included in the VX amplifiers is a life-like recreation of the classic AC30, as well as a variety of the most coveted tube and boutique amp models.

The new amps also boast a selection of eight effects, including four types of modulation and delay/reverb. Additionally, the VX50 GTV is equipped with Nutube, Korg’s state-of-the-art technology that delivers the feeling and tone of a classic vacuum tube amp.

https://youtu.be/SUyEwIdZWlY
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

ClassicRock88
Roadhouse Professor
Roadhouse Professor
Has Liked: 404 times
Been liked: 599 times

Re: Vox Announces New VX50 GTV and VX15 GT Amplifiers

Postby ClassicRock88 » 17 Jan 2019, 08:09

Is this basically an updated Valvetronix? Vox’s Modeling stuff has always sounded very good in the AC30 department but I’ve never been a fan of their Fender or Marshall models.

Return to “Solid State Amplifiers”