Moderator: longfxukxnhair

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Mooer Launches 10 Micro Preamps

Postby surfnorthwest » 14 Jan 2017, 17:09

Have to check these out at NAMM, it is a good idea but I have to hear them myself. $99 each
mooer.jpg
mooer.jpg (172.82 KiB) Viewed 2754 times
(January 12, 2017) -- Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. We have developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand-new technology to capture their sound, dynamics, and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.

Initially we are releasing a set of 10 models, each based on a different popular tube amplifier from a range of manufacturers. These have been designed to be used with the upcoming Mooer power amp or in the effects return of any standard guitar amplifier. The speaker cab simulation allows the user to connect direct to a soundcard, powered monitor or P.A. without the need for a guitar amp or speaker cab at all.

Features:

High quality dual channel preamp
Independent 3-band EQ, gain, and volume controls for each channel
Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
Two different modes for footswitch operation: On/Off or channel A/B

The Micro Preamps will be available from official Mooer dealers and distributors worldwide at a street price of $99 USD each.

The DEMO starts really at 3:10
https://youtu.be/9_P8Yv8n-V4
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Papus
Paid to Shit
Paid to Shit
Has Liked: 80 times
Been liked: 896 times

Re: Mooer Launches 10 Micro Preamps

Postby Papus » 16 Jan 2017, 03:56

I'll be trying the Engl Blackmore for sure
Dime that puppy!!!

Return to “Pre Amplifiers”