Moderator: longfxukxnhair

58lespaulman
<25
<25
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 0

New Biyang CH-8 Chorus with Vintage Modern

Postby 58lespaulman » 30 Sep 2008, 10:31

Me demoing the New Biyang CH-8 Chorus. What an awesome chorus!! It's uses the same circuitry as the Boss CE-2, and has a tone knob to boot. The first version was called the CH-7 and had a blend knob instead of the tone knob. I running through some famlilar riffs that use chorus, and you'll have to admit, it does a wonderful job at these tones. The Vintage Modern has a nice clean sound!!

Shane

http://rockok2music.blogspot.com/

"OMG! We wonder why this unit/model sounds so good then we opened it up and checked inside its component, guess what!? It has the same analog chips as the vintage Boss CE-2!!! BBD MN3007 & MN3101 combination which are frequently used in those boutique level branded pedals !!! Pedal freak you know what this is! Lushing wet warm natural chorus ! Check it out!"

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Postby surfnorthwest » 02 Oct 2008, 05:45

There is a nice depth to that pedal, I like it. It is strange how different chorus effects sound from the different manufactures. For instance I hate the TC electronics chrous and BOSS, also I don't like the EH chrous. The one I have stuck with for years is Digitech, I simply think it sounds the best.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

58lespaulman
<25
<25
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Postby 58lespaulman » 02 Oct 2008, 12:49

Which Digetech model do you have? I've been wanting to try one of there choruses for a while now.

Shane

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Postby surfnorthwest » 02 Oct 2008, 16:34

It is the Digitech Multi Chrous. It simply is a very sweet sounding chrous that works IMO so well with tube amps. I think it really gets overlooked but is one of Digitechs best pedals.
At $79 it is a bargin. The sound would be best described as thick and bell like, I use it a lot with a little bit of reverb from my EH Holy Grail Plus

http://www.digitech.com/flash/MultiChorusDemo.php

My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Return to “Roadhouse Sound Check”