A couple things

Marshall's all new Digital Modeling Amplifier. 100H, 100C, 50C 25C

Moderator: longfxukxnhair


ClassicRock88
Roadhouse Professor
Roadhouse Professor
User avatar
Posts: 1292
Joined: 06 Oct 2012, 10:40
Location: St. Louis
Has Liked: 263 times
Been liked: 442 times

A couple things

Postby ClassicRock88 » 30 Nov 2015, 16:07

1) I really just kind of wanted to have the first post in this new forum. Now, whenever people search for archived posts in this topic MY post will come up FIRST! :Hijack

2) Have their been any leaks as to the nature of this mystery amp? I'm putting off buying a Bassbreaker 007 until I see if this thing is finally a 5-20 watt, affordable mini-plexi.

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
User avatar
Posts: 15917
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 19:02
Location: Land of Hendrix
Has Liked: 3323 times
Been liked: 5485 times
Contact:

Re: A couple things

Postby surfnorthwest » 30 Nov 2015, 18:16

There will be something(s) new for NAMM 2016 in January. What exactly that is has yet to be made public. I will let you know as soon as I am told it is ok to talk about it or just come here January 21st and see the pictures. Best I can do.

You are the first to notice this on the forum, I have has this new topic area up for about a week now. :Thumbs
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

Image
'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast'

Papus
Paid to Shit
Paid to Shit
User avatar
Posts: 1517
Joined: 14 Dec 2010, 14:25
Location: The shitter
Has Liked: 60 times
Been liked: 657 times

Re: A couple things

Postby Papus » 01 Dec 2015, 02:02

Marshall better release a competitor for Fender's Assbreaker or they'll lose huge market share......
Dime that puppy!!!

Mike_LA
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
User avatar
Posts: 1020
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 15:48
Location: Just past 11 on the dial
Has Liked: 593 times
Been liked: 373 times

Re: A couple things

Postby Mike_LA » 01 Dec 2015, 08:23

Board index Marshall Amplifiers Marshall XXX

More Marshall Porn . . . .
6101H // 6101C // AVT-50 // DSL-1H // JVM-1H // DSL-1C // MS-2 // Vox // Orange // Fender // Avid

ClassicRock88
Roadhouse Professor
Roadhouse Professor
User avatar
Posts: 1292
Joined: 06 Oct 2012, 10:40
Location: St. Louis
Has Liked: 263 times
Been liked: 442 times

Re: A couple things

Postby ClassicRock88 » 02 Dec 2015, 05:51

Surf I had noticed this a couple days before posting but I was trying not to be an obnoxious twerp by swiping the first post. In the end I could not resist.... It was like a big red blinking button that said "Do Not Push."

djw171
CODE #1 Owner
User avatar
Posts: 299
Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 10:11
Location: Ontario
Has Liked: 21 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: A couple things

Postby djw171 » 07 Dec 2015, 05:30

ClassicRock88 wrote:1) I really just kind of wanted to have the first post in this new forum. Now, whenever people search for archived posts in this topic MY post will come up FIRST! :Hijack

2) Have their been any leaks as to the nature of this mystery amp? I'm putting off buying a Bassbreaker 007 until I see if this thing is finally a 5-20 watt, affordable mini-plexi.


Have you tried a Bassbreaker 007? I was impressed, however the 15w had more features which appeals to me more. The 45w, I didn't like at all. I find it odd that Fender make the 18/30w and the 45w so different to the 7w and 15w. I'm also holding off the Fender until Namm..7 weeks to go.

I think we are going to see a revised Class 5 type amp.

The Satch combo is also of interest but that won't be until later in the year.

Come on Marshall, let's step it up.

Cousin Muely
Knighted
Knighted
User avatar
Posts: 3523
Joined: 24 Feb 2012, 17:08
Location: South Ga Go Dawgs!! Sic Em!!
Has Liked: 1822 times
Been liked: 1544 times

Re: A couple things

Postby Cousin Muely » 07 Dec 2015, 06:32

djw171 wrote:
ClassicRock88 wrote:1) I really just kind of wanted to have the first post in this new forum. Now, whenever people search for archived posts in this topic MY post will come up FIRST! :Hijack

2) Have their been any leaks as to the nature of this mystery amp? I'm putting off buying a Bassbreaker 007 until I see if this thing is finally a 5-20 watt, affordable mini-plexi.


Have you tried a Bassbreaker 007? I was impressed, however the 15w had more features which appeals to me more. The 45w, I didn't like at all. I find it odd that Fender make the 18/30w and the 45w so different to the 7w and 15w. I'm also holding off the Fender until Namm..7 weeks to go.

I think we are going to see a revised Class 5 type amp.

The Satch combo is also of interest but that won't be until later in the year.

Come on Marshall, let's step it up.


viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19385&start=15
2013 Fender American Vintage 1959 Stratocaster
2005 R7 Gibson Les Paul Gold Top
1993 Fender Stratocaster Deluxe Plus
2005 Gibson Faded Flying V
1981 Ibanez Artist
1982 Gibson Explorer (Retired for the moment)
Marshall Mini Jubilee 2525H
Marshall 2061CX Cab
Marshall JTM 1x12
Marshall JTM1 Custom Offset Stack
Marshall 50th Anniversery JTM1, JMP1, JCM1, DSL1, JVM1,
Marshall Class 5 Head and Cab
VHT Special 6 Ultra Head
Stagecraft Heirloom 1x12
Line 6 Helix - KRK Rokit Studio Monitors

djw171
CODE #1 Owner
User avatar
Posts: 299
Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 10:11
Location: Ontario
Has Liked: 21 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: A couple things

Postby djw171 » 07 Dec 2015, 07:49

Thanks for the link Cousin

P A U L
Knighted
Knighted
User avatar
Posts: 1735
Joined: 06 Jun 2013, 20:30
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Has Liked: 923 times
Been liked: 710 times

Re: A couple things

Postby P A U L » 07 Dec 2015, 18:12

Doesn't Carvin have a XXX amp?

Is Marshall going to make an amp that is so obscene it's XXX rated? :eek

:yea

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
User avatar
Posts: 15917
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 19:02
Location: Land of Hendrix
Has Liked: 3323 times
Been liked: 5485 times
Contact:

Re: A couple things

Postby surfnorthwest » 07 Dec 2015, 18:37

P A U L wrote:Doesn't Carvin have a XXX amp?

Is Marshall going to make an amp that is so obscene it's XXX rated? :eek

:yea



XXX is not the name of the amp, I cannot put the name up so for now its XXX... :whatever
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

Image
'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast'

P A U L
Knighted
Knighted
User avatar
Posts: 1735
Joined: 06 Jun 2013, 20:30
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Has Liked: 923 times
Been liked: 710 times

Re: A couple things

Postby P A U L » 07 Dec 2015, 18:54

:bgrin ... I was just kidding...

Blues_N_Cues
Knighted
Knighted
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: 01 Mar 2013, 05:54
Location: near Nashville
Has Liked: 2011 times
Been liked: 1165 times

Re: A couple things

Postby Blues_N_Cues » 08 Dec 2015, 02:32

I'm pretty sure it won't have rack ears , "the history of Marshall Amps" presets,or USB.
keeping it loud- JMP-1 rack,LPs,strats,& way too much other gear.
my sounds,songs,& snippets-
https://soundcloud.com/rlc-ltd
http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

djw171
CODE #1 Owner
User avatar
Posts: 299
Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 10:11
Location: Ontario
Has Liked: 21 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: A couple things

Postby djw171 » 08 Dec 2015, 07:29

[/quote]


XXX is not the name of the amp, I cannot put the name up so for now its XXX... :whatever[/quote]

Quite a tease Surf! Hope it's something to please the masses..

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
User avatar
Posts: 15917
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 19:02
Location: Land of Hendrix
Has Liked: 3323 times
Been liked: 5485 times
Contact:

Re: A couple things

Postby surfnorthwest » 08 Dec 2015, 11:34

So do I djw, I have heard the bitching for almost 5 years now.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

Image
'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast'

ClassicRock88
Roadhouse Professor
Roadhouse Professor
User avatar
Posts: 1292
Joined: 06 Oct 2012, 10:40
Location: St. Louis
Has Liked: 263 times
Been liked: 442 times

Re: A couple things

Postby ClassicRock88 » 10 Dec 2015, 09:39

surfnorthwest wrote:So do I djw, I have heard the bitching for almost 5 years now.


LOL from us!!! :Thumbs :sorry

Return to “Marshall CODE”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron