Dazatronyx Boost - Germanium Amplifier Pedal????

Multi-Effects, Single Pedals, Rack Gear

Moderator: longfxukxnhair

Cousin Muely
Knighted
Knighted
Has Liked: 2794 times
Been liked: 2477 times

Dazatronyx Boost - Germanium Amplifier Pedal????

Postby Cousin Muely » 01 Mar 2012, 12:00

Anybody out there got an opinion or have any experience with this? Barely any discussions on it at all on the net but they have a pretty good review of it on YouTube. One vids with a Les Paul and another with a Strat. It's a Treble Booster circuit, one gain knob and a 3-way voicing switch. Just has me intrigued. I have a BBE Freq Boost that i use now into my Class 5 Marshall. Really opens the amp up and just was interested in something better TB wise.

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: Dazatronyx Boost - Germanium Amplifier Pedal????

Postby surfnorthwest » 01 Mar 2012, 13:07

I never heard of it A lot of times these types of pedals come out with very few videos or information to be found. Best thing to do is buy it from a retailer that has a good 30 day return policy if you don't like it. Worse thing that can happen is you might pay to send it back.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Cousin Muely
Knighted
Knighted

Postby Cousin Muely » 01 Mar 2012, 13:17

Yeah...I kinda just stumbled on it myself. Thanks for the reply. PowerHouse Music is the retailer. An Aussie dealer. They have an Ebay page for them. I did email Dazatronyx and got a reply back in less than a day. Seemed like a decent fellow. I guess they are just starting up. There's just a lot of info out there on dirt pedals and was surprised no one has mentioned it much. Might be a diamond in the rough. If i decide to take the plunge i will post my findings.

Jag
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Has Liked: 50 times
Been liked: 94 times

Postby Jag » 01 Mar 2012, 16:20

Almost sounds like a fuzz? I recently purchased a BSM RPA Special, and its a treble booster, but it really boosts and smooths out my VM, I've only tried it a little bit and been working on trying to find the settings, almost gives me three ranges on the VM. So far a great pedal...pricey but so far I like it.
Fender American Strat, Fender Standard Strat, Ovation Roundback, Lag Nylon Acoustic, Marshall VM 2266 w/2x12 Avatar Cab, Marshall JMD-501, Fender G-DEC, Fishman Loudbox.

Cousin Muely
Knighted
Knighted

Postby Cousin Muely » 09 Apr 2012, 17:52

Been a little while on this topic but i do have this on order and i am thinking that it should be here this week. That Aussie tracking # is not very helpful. I am thinking i will like this pedal :Thumbs

Return to “Guitar Effects”