Moderator: longfxukxnhair

shaun
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has Liked: 22 times
Been liked: 143 times

1 Watt range now available to pre-order in Australia

Postby shaun » 03 Mar 2012, 23:17

This was the first store i came across, in Australia, that is taking orders for all 5 amps.

http://www.musoscorner.com.au/

I have ordered my JCM1 head, and now the wait till June begins. :drool
The prices in $AUD are $899- $999 for the heads, and add a bit more for the combo.
I did note that the JMP's are listed as VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES, so i suspect the dealers expect that range to sell very quickly

I would say at this point, that most stores are just going to sell these by pre-orders, so i don't see the prices coming down much. But it is what it is, and if you want one of these badboys, money upfront.

If Marshall does keep these to the 1 year of manufacturing only, then if someone was to sell later down the track, i don't see the value going down much. What they are actually worth in materials and labour might be one thing, but in the retail world they are worth whatever people are willing to pay.
"Anyway, I see this forum isn't too happening, but hopefully I'll get some responses." Sully

"I find the above statement offensive. Funny, but offensive. No offense intended by my comments." Shaun

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: 1 Watt range now available to pre-order in Australia

Postby surfnorthwest » 04 Mar 2012, 06:54

As these amps are distributed among players out there they are going to get a very good reputation for what they are. This will make them IMO collectable.

Bottom line is I believe them to be not only great amps but a solid investment.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

Return to “Marshall 50th Anniversary”