Moderator: longfxukxnhair

pleximaster
1-Watt Master
1-Watt Master
Has Liked: 44 times
Been liked: 173 times

Marshall Wish List!

Postby pleximaster » 06 Mar 2012, 00:25

I thought we could start a thread about which products we would like Marshall to produce. We all know people from Marshall read this forum and perhaps they will pick up some of our idéas. New products or reissue of mod of older models.

I´d like to start by wishing for a special 4x12 cab. I have made some of these modifications myself and I know of other guys who also like this idéa. Simplyfied; You take the baffel of a slanted 4x12 cab and put it in a straight 4x12. By doing this you get the bottom end of the lager volume of a straight cab and the sound spread of the slanted cab. best of both worlds. So please Marshall could you make some vintage looking ones for me?

best plexi

Wish away!

surfnorthwest
El Jefe
El Jefe
Has Liked: 4353 times
Been liked: 7813 times

Re: Marshall Wish List!

Postby surfnorthwest » 06 Mar 2012, 05:55

I would love to see an update on rack power amps.

Every amp would be stereo with two inputs per side.

1. 12 watt all tube 6x2 stereo 2EL84s

2. 100 watt all tube 50x2 stereo 4 EL34s with auto bias, half power switch, can run any quad of power tubes

3. 200 watt all tube 100x2 stereo 4 KT66 (VINTAGE) 4 EL34 (MODERN) half power switch, auto bias, seprate eq.
My Gear
Surf's Jukebox

'When I Don't Have Anything Interesting to Play, I just Play Fast' But then who wants to hear 64 bars full of 32nd-notes except the douche-bag blowing them from the stage.

pleximaster
1-Watt Master
1-Watt Master

Postby pleximaster » 09 Mar 2012, 00:46

I have a real issue with the 1 watter series... :)

Since i have ordered all five and they look so sweet on top of eachother, however the problem is thet they are 5, not four and not six but five. Could you make one more so i can fill the extra space... do you take custom orders? 1 watt Golden Jubilee? or a 1 watt Vintage Modern... please...

plexi

JkGriffin
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
Has Liked: 46 times
Been liked: 157 times

Postby JkGriffin » 09 Mar 2012, 03:47

pleximaster wrote:I have a real issue with the 1 watter series... :)

Since i have ordered all five and they look so sweet on top of eachother, however the problem is thet they are 5, not four and not six but five. Could you make one more so i can fill the extra space... do you take custom orders? 1 watt Golden Jubilee? or a 1 watt Vintage Modern... please...

plexi
You should have a rack-something-signal splitter to connect all amps together where each amp is running a 1x12 in a 5x12 cab... :jam

I believe you need to customorder both the rack unit and the 5x12 cab though :bgrin

pleximaster
1-Watt Master
1-Watt Master

Postby pleximaster » 09 Mar 2012, 14:53

Surf showed in another thread a rocktron switching pedal that I considder. Running the amps inlowpower mode and then into a power amp I have, a 9200.

Best plexi

Although a 5x12 would be nice that's I louder innit?

JkGriffin
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
Has Liked: 46 times
Been liked: 157 times

Postby JkGriffin » 09 Mar 2012, 15:55

I wish Marshall could take spare parts order on their older amps so that people (like me) could order original parts to be able to fix older "bastardized" Marshall amps...

I just had another go at my JCM800 1987 and I'm amazed... it sound so good... soo freaking loud, but equally good.
So I would love to treat it a new original chassis... and not those replica parts... I want with Jim's signature and all.
(the current chassis is a swiss cheese in the back)

Other... maybe expanding their custom order availability... you know... for us weirdoes...
So that you could order any amp with various looks... not just tolex heads, but steel, wooden... fluffy if that floats your boat.
I would like a 50's design looking one...

Return to “Marshall 50th Anniversary”